[Freeswitch-users] one-port FXO for home - recommendations?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Aug 21 09:06:05 PDT 2008

A couple of options but something like a NxtVox card would give some
flexibility.  You could get the NxtVox NXA400P with one FXO port module
and then if you want to get crazy later you could add FXS ports, etc.
Or if you want to go really cheap (and *really* scary) you could look
for a X100P clone on eBay...

-MC