[Freeswitch-users] Voice not work in bgapi

msp pmhshz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:26:02 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I need to make calls using bgapi command,

When I make call using bgapi, ring comes on my both softphones.
After Accepting the ring, call is bridged
but there is no voice on both ends of phones.

Another problem is with Playback,
Instead of dialing exten I put playback.
When I run bgapi command for playback, Ring comes on the softphone,
But again after accepting, there is no voice/sound of playback.

Any clue.., Please reply for more info if required.

Thanks
Shehzad.