[Freeswitch-users] Query regarding FreeSWITCH

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:23:07 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

Is there a way FressSWITCH exposes its list of APIs to third party clients?

As in, I have a client and I want to invoke a FreeSWITCH API - Is there
anywhere my application can look into to find out what is the list of
parameters required?

What would a SIP request to FressSWITCH querying about the API name and it's
respective parameterlist look like? Does FressSWITCH support such a request
basically? - I suppose it does, it has all of it's data in XML format. What
would the response be like?

Thanks a million,
Gayatri Kulkarni.