[Freeswitch-users] max_forwards

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:38:17 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Mkay. I searched the code and I didn't find any decreases.
When do you decrease it? I try to not use redirect/deflect, but bridge
instead to get billing correctly.
I decrease max_forwards myself on each "forward" made by my system (by
using "set" action on that variable).

Is it possible to get FreeSWITCH to reject calls when max_forward
becomes 0 (if changed in the dialplan)?

Which status code should be used when rejecting calls due to
max_forward limit? I currently use SwitchCongestion, but I guess that
that is not correct ;)

Thanks,
  Jonas