[Freeswitch-users] Wiki Documentation considered "not real" ?

James Green james.green at stealthnet.net
Mon Aug 18 03:17:55 PDT 2008

Just spotted on the main documentation page the following:

"A new effort is being made to create a real set of docs...
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch-docs/trunk"

Might I suggest this is bad idea? What is there appears to be a padding
out of what exists on the wiki. Certainly merging the two would have
been beneficial to me during installation.

Wikipedia might not be the most aesthetically pleasing thing but at
least it can be improved upon by anyone. Does anyone object to merging
the information in SVN into the wiki?

James