[Freeswitch-users] Syntax of ${domain}

t t at c-base.org
Mon Aug 18 05:22:38 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 13:17 -0500, Brian West wrote:
> If you notice in the config you have $${something} its expanded in the
> config and parsed at load time.... ${something} will be parsed every
> time its seen ie when you traverse the dialplan.

is this somewhere explained in the wiki? (in such a clear way?)

> So the config file is parsed and written out to log/
> freeswitch.xml.fsxml  which is where the $${domain} would be expanded
> to the value of domain.

wow, both very useful informations for me.

a guess the lineumber if i reloadxml refers to that
freeswitch.xml.fsxml.

it would be great if freeswitch had told me this.
somthing like:

%<
freeswitch at voice> reloadxml
API CALL [reloadxml()] output:
+OK [[error: look near line 145 in log/freeswitch.xml.fsxml for
details]: unexpected closing tag </caller-controls>]
>%

t.