[Freeswitch-users] Documentation suggestion

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 16 20:24:30 PDT 2008

Felix,

This is good information for the documentation team. I was thinking
about a how-to on setting up a SOHO PBX with FS and you've given me
some great thoughts on just what that how-to should cover.

I will put this subject on the agenda for next week's docs conference
call. Keep on the lookout for more information on this subject.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone