[Freeswitch-users] TLS but OPTIONS requests in clear text from port 5060

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Fri Aug 15 06:13:49 PDT 2008

Hello Michael,

now that I have set all UAs to TLS, there are no more OPTIONS requests
in clear text.
The point was that I had 2 accounts registered on one Snom Phone, one
account with SIP (e.e.1001), another one TLS (e.g.1000). In this case
the Snom phone starts to respond on OPTIONS requests on the SIP account
(1001) with SIP answers from the TLS account (1000) which is wrong, of
course.

As long as I keep only TLS accounts registered on FS, its fine.

Thanks for your support
Peter