[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH AMI freeswitch-fedora-6-svn-rev-9178

Larry Edelstein ribs at acm.org
Fri Aug 15 00:08:34 PDT 2008

I've cranked up this AMI.

My biggest problem is that no audio arrives at the switch from the client.
As far as I can tell.  But I had this problem before, when I was using a
more generic AMI and building Freeswitch on top of it.

Another issue is that this AMI runs on a large EC2 instance, which costs
four times as much as a small instance.  While it's great to have a
ready-made image for bigger iron like this, but for now, I just want to pay
the minimum.

Larry Edelstein
Livevox