[Freeswitch-users] setting contact header

Simon Capper scapper at ooma.com
Wed Aug 13 08:02:31 PDT 2008

There are two ways.
1 - define a gateway, the contact user will be taken from the gateway
parameters.
2 - Set the channel variable "sip_contact_user" in your dialplan, the IP
address part of the URL is still controlled by FS, but this will replace the
mod_sofia username that appears today. This only works if you do not use a
gateway in the sip profile

Simon