[Freeswitch-users] T1 RBS Support Revisited

John Wehle john at feith.com
Tue Aug 12 16:53:29 PDT 2008

Okay, I have a T1 up and running between our System 25 PBX and
FreeSWITCH by simply configuring the Sangoma A104 as an analog
span as previously mentioned on this list.  It appears that this
works when using Loopstart / Groundstart / Koolstart RBS protocols.

I need to use Winkstart when doing certain things with this PBX in
order to avoid spilling digits ...  the zaptel.conf indicates this
is supported by configuring the device as "e&m" and then implementing
Winkstart in the userspace library.

Is this currently supported by FreeSWITCH?

If so, how is it configured?

If not, what needs to happen in order to implement it?  I may be
up for contributing code if someone points me in the right direction.

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |