[Freeswitch-users] Can we have a forum

Brian Snipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Mon Aug 11 18:44:07 PDT 2008

I am coming in a little late on this conversation but you can have both with
keeping the existing mailman system.  I added freeswitch-users to Nabble
groups back in March.  The same thing can be done to freeswitch-dev and we
might be able to import the even older freeswitch-users data.

For those not familiar Nabble ( http://www.nabble.com ) allows anyone to
create a web forum based on an existing mailing list.  After you signup you
can input your existing mailing list auth info and when you post to the
freeswitch-users forum it sends it to the mailing list and keeps track of the
posting status.

Here is a link to the freeswitch list:
http://www.nabble.com/Freeswitch-users-f32209.html

This is a works for me solution that might appease everyone.

Brian S/bsnipes