[Freeswitch-users] Having problem in loading Java and Python modules

Adeel Ansari adeel.gnome at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:35:34 PDT 2008

Well, I guess, I got the thing. Below is the error I am having.

---
distutils.errors.DistutilsPlatformError: invalid Python installation: unable
to open /usr/lib64/python2.5/config/Makefile (No such file or directory)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.5/distutils/sysconfig.py", line 535, in
get_config_var
    return get_config_vars().get(name)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.5/distutils/sysconfig.py", line 493, in
get_config_vars
    func()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.5/distutils/sysconfig.py", line 352, in
_init_posix
    raise DistutilsPlatformError(my_msg)
---

Trying to fix the thing. Please, let me know if any of you folks have any
idea.

Thanks.