[Freeswitch-users] GUI

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 9 15:49:48 PDT 2008

Darren,

Keep up the good work and please keep us informed on your progress. If
any users out there have Web design experience or GUI knowledge please
contact Darren/pyite and lend a hand. The GUI issue is tied for first
place with documentation as the most pressing need for FS mainstream
adoption.

Thanks!

-MC

Sent from my iPhone