[Freeswitch-users] help getting FXO inbound to bridge to extension

Ian Henderson ianhe at email.com
Wed Aug 6 04:50:25 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm tearing my hair out trying to get an inbound FXO call to bridge to a SIP extension.
My setup is:
Zapmicro ZMA400P (TDM400P equivalent).
Cisco 7940 with SIP firmware
FS 1.0.1 + zaptel 1.4.11

I'm able to make calls out from various SIP extensions via the ZMA400P FXO, however I can't get inbound calls to cause the SIP extension to ring and acknowledge the call.

In variations of the dialplan I can get a delay_echo to work for the inbound call; The sample config for Local Extension will appear to transfer the call to the extension, but the extension doesn't ring; however after 30 seconds, the call diverts to voicemail successfully.

I've tried transfers, bridging; default and public profiles with no success.  I've been through the wiki.  Does anyone have a sample dialplan, or the tricks to get FXO-to-extensions to work?

thanks in advance,
Ian.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!