[Freeswitch-users] Any Softphone that works with TLS/SRTP and Freeswitch

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 05:34:44 PDT 2008

Hello Patrick,

I can successfully register Snom phones and it works quite well. I was
simply looking for a soft phone which I can use for secure communication
on my linux laptop.
As I would not like to test throughout alls phones which may exist I am
symply asking for other's experience in this users group.

Best regards
Peter