[Freeswitch-users] How to compile and load mod_cdr

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Aug 5 14:39:34 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 30 July 2008 10:07:06 am Shehzad Pankhawala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ok, Mike, i try to do that,
> meanwhile,
> dear Anthony, you please the same you told if you have contact with
> author and then reply if any interesting come out.

Greetings, Shehzad,

I am the author of the original mod_cdr.  Although I have plans to revive
mod_cdr to its former glory (and even more), I have been utterly swamped.

We also have a lot more information available for logging than we did when
mod_cdr was originally written, so I would have to write the logger to be
able to handle all this additional information in a database in an efficient
manner.

Since I have been so swamped, it has been very difficult for me to allocate
time for this project.  If you have specific needs (time, functionality),
please contact me in private.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc.