[Freeswitch-users] IPv6 capable?

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Tue Aug 5 13:57:44 PDT 2008

Rick Giliberti wrote:
> I would rather avoid using NAT traversal techniques and prefer to use
> IPv6 to get a public address.  Does FreeSWITCH support IPv6 on 32-bit
> Windows?  If not, is there a timeframe when it may be implemented?

Welcome to the club! FreeSWITCH 1.0.1 supports IPv6 on all platforms.

If you don't have one already, can get an IPv6 link at
http://www.freenet6.net.

Oh, and if you'd rather stick to NAT traversal, be sure to check out
http://numb.viagenie.ca. :)

Cheers,
Simon

--
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.