[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Cluecon this week, no official docs conference call

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 4 10:42:15 PDT 2008

FYI,

Since many of the regulars will be at Cluecon this week we won't be on the
documentation conference call.  However, if those who aren't going to
Cluecon are able to meet at the regular time then by all means do so.  As a
suggestion I would say to check out the results of last Wednesday's "mod of
the week": http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr_csv

Other suggestions: continue documenting whatever you can, gather together
more documentation suggestions.

We'll all reconvene next week.

Thanks!
-MC