[Freeswitch-users] Complete seperation of VOIP app from FS

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 09:36:18 PDT 2008

Hi Erol,

It can't directly.  FreeSWITCH can deliver CDRs over HTTP, but that
comes from a different bit -
the remote process could also receive and store these somewhere.
Alternatively, it can create
its own CDRs - the information provided through the event socket
interface is more than sufficient,
and it just needs to add timing.

--Dave