[Freeswitch-users] GUI

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:19:10 PDT 2008

I would never BUY a Mera, I have lots of experience with Mera, and although
the system is not bad at all, IMHO it is way too expensive given all the
OpenSource projects out there. AFAIK, FS can hold at least 300+ simultaneous
calls. But even if there wasn't a FS, there's Openser and there's Asterisk.
With OpenSer and FS or Asterisk you can easily create something stable,
scalable and programmable for any needs you might have in the future,
something you (at least in principle) don't have with Mera. With OpenSer+FS
or Openser+Asterisk you can do ANY amount of calls you want, its just a
matter of having the time to create all the extras you need, like billing
(but CDRTool is out there) and such.

And you can donate a small percentage of whatever you were planning to spend
on the Mera to the FS/OpenSER/Asterisk projects.

;-)

Just a thought!

Have fun integrating them!

David