[Freeswitch-users] Complete seperation of VOIP app from FS

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:46:30 PDT 2008

I've started to do a mod_ivr_socket a long time ago, which I never completed.
It should be considered as an alternative to the scripting languages
and gives you an easier interface than the event socket.
I created it since I wanted to move the ivr applications from my
javascripts into my own server coded in c#.

I haven't had time to finish it though. I can add it as a contrib
project if you're interested in completing it.