[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio send 3 rtp packet/60ms instead of1 packet/20ms

Sluschny, Thomas Thomas.Sluschny at siemens.com
Mon Apr 28 04:07:27 PDT 2008

as you can see here:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODENDP-40
<http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODENDP-40>

i have this problem all the time (the error mentioned in this issue was
only related with this).

It has to do with windows handle sleep() method, you has say sleep(1)
for 1ms but on my

machine it waits 15ms (it depends on your hardware, other PCs behave
different!). So i tested around with high performance counters.

For now i ignore that problem an set jitterbuffers on other device big
enough.

Thomas