[Freeswitch-users] Remote SIP extension deployment

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Apr 27 15:04:00 PDT 2008

Chris,
	You don't want registered users going inbound to the public context,
by design this is where people that aren't authenticated end up.  I
fear you're close to opening up your entire dialplan to everyone which
could result in toll fraud.  The context the user hits is set by the
user_context variable on the user no the context variable on the
profile in this case.  I would recommend running a copy of the default
profile on port 5062 with the addition of ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip
and force-register-domain set to the domain in your directory you want
to push all registrations on this profile thru.  The profile on port
5080 will NOT authenticate calls or users and is by design for
outbound service provider interaction ONLY.

Personally I would use a different domain for internal vs external.

/b