[Freeswitch-users] Weekly Wiki Cram Sessions proposal!

Daniel Hefti dhefti at metropark.com
Fri Apr 25 08:42:39 PDT 2008

Sounds good.  1 CST works for me.  I would say weekdays are preferred. Perhaps towards the middle of the week? Mondays are usually never good days, and Fridays, everyone would want to go home, so Tuesday or Thursday?  If there are going to be more than one a week, having one on the weekend doesn't sound so bad.  I guess it just depends on where your audience is and who's willing to get up on a Sat. to do it.  I probably wouldn't be one of them...  :)

-Dan