[Freeswitch-users] question about the conference module: DTMF collection via XMPP?

Brian Davis bdavis at soundbite.com
Thu Apr 24 14:10:03 PDT 2008

I am actually not yet a user of FreeSWITCH, but I have been reading the
online documentation to determine whether or not I could use it as part
of a project I am currently working on that requires conferencing.

I see that there are caller controls that can be used to play audio
files to specific participants in the conference, using XMPP.  I need to
play an audio file and then be notified if/when the participant
acknowledges the prompt in the audio file by pressing a DTMF key.

I do not see a way to do this according to the documentation, but maybe
there is something I am missing (or something not documented).  Do any
of you out there know of a way to collect DTMF over XMPP?

Thanks,
Brian