[Freeswitch-users] storing voicemessage and greeting in DB

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Sun Apr 20 17:41:39 PDT 2008

Putting VM data in a blob in a DB is far from optimal... Its right down
heinous and causes all sorts of overhead problems... Not to mention you end
up having to do something silly like UUEncoding or Base64 encoding it which
makes it a serious pain to deal with in CPU time...

You best bet is to use some sort of shared file system ala NFS....