[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch does not listen on the SIP port?

Krzysiek cris7 at o2.pl
Sun Apr 20 08:16:41 PDT 2008

Hi
I had to manually set my ip address in vars.xml and sip_profiles->default.xml and it now works well.
But I have another question... :)
I would like to set RTP channel directly between endpoints (like proxy server does). is it possible in Freeswitch? I guess, it is :).

And one more question...
Is Freeswitch the only one free/opensource solution that supports SRTP and TLS ?
I know that OpenSer and SipX have only TLS support (Sipx only on trunks?).

Thanks for help
Chris