[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch with Hylafax and Freeswitch with E1

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:33:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

Two more questions about Freeswitch.  I have some application written
to send and receive fax using Hylafax and IAXModem, will I be able to
port that to Freeswitch?

What is the best way to connect Freeswitch to an E1?  Does anyone has
experience with any easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain hardware with
reasonable quality for voice and fax?  Will a PCI gateway card be
sufficient or do I need something like a Cisco voice gateway which is
quite expensive to purchase and maintain?  In fact, what is the key
advantages and disadvantages between a PCI card option and a Cisco
option?

Thank you so much in advance for your inputs.

Regards,
Pete