[Freeswitch-users] New feature - NAT handling, keep-alive OPTIONS

Jonathan Palley jpalley at idapted.com
Tue Apr 15 23:30:42 PDT 2008

I get the feeling that some of these edge optimizations are,
rightfully, not the top priority for the core team.  If you make
these changes I'm happy to help test as all of our users are behind a
NAT.  Right now we don't have enough users to justify doing this
optimization ourselves though.

As for keeping the UDP connection open I recommend having the client
send "blank" UDP packets and setting the interval there.