[Freeswitch-users] IuUP support question

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Apr 11 12:39:10 PDT 2008

The OpenSS7 license would not allow that.  There are several
possibilities both open and closed source that could be integrated.  I
have not see any MAP or CAP available open source.  Are you interested
in trying to fund such protocol development, or just looking to see if
it was available. Typically those protocols commercially would cost 6
figures USD, so I don't see it happening quickly unless some people
would get together to fund a developer to write the protocol stacks.
Even then, writing a whole MSC is a MASSIVE task.

Mike