[Freeswitch-users] Best way to start with Freeswitch

Daniel Swarbrick freeswitch at pressure.net.nz
Tue Apr 8 15:23:28 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 21:02 +0200, J. Javier Maestro wrote:
> On Mar Mon 31 2008 12:32, Mark Crane wrote:
> > You want a fast webserver...take a look at:
> > http://www.lighttpd.net/
>
> If anyone wants to look at some real light webserver with some nice coding
> under the hood, have a look at Cherokee
>
> 	http://www.cherokee-project.com/
>

> My 2 cents >:)

This is getting a little OT now, but I guess we should throw nginx
(http://nginx.net/) into the mix. Supposedly faster and less leaky than
lighty.

Sometimes what is more important is low memory footprint - for those
with cheap/small VPSes or wanting to embed a webserver in some low end
embedded Linux box (along with FS of course...)