[Freeswitch-users] Setting up OpenZAP for the first time - need a little guidance

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Sep 28 16:12:36 PDT 2007

Guys,

I am getting ready to test OpenZAP on my tor2 card.  In looking at the
source code, I see "analog_spans" and "pri_spans" - does that imply that
I cannot do clear channel, at least not yet?  I was hoping to test a
span between my PBX and my FS box, or even between my * box and FS.  (I
will be testing PRI as well, but I have an application that requires
good ol' fashioned 24-channel T1 without RBS.)

Thanks!

-MC