[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Santiago Gimenez Ocano sxntixgo at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:28:14 PDT 2007

I am not familiar with wiki software, but I know how to write Latex. I have read that wikipedia uses a similar languaje

Regards,
Santiago

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:20:58 +0200From: trixter at 0xdecafbad.comTo: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.orgSubject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests
On 9/21/07, Santiago Gimenez Ocano <sxntixgo at hotmail.com> wrote:

If you want. I can translate some docs to spanish.
That would be appreciated, perhaps we can get a language module for the wiki site, either that or some sort of  mirror of the content that can coexist in multiple languages.  I am not familiar with any of the features of the wiki other than as a user, so I dont know what exists and how difficult it would be, but there has to be some solution to do that.  bkw or xachen would be the ones to talk to about the wiki software as they are more familiar with it.It would be great ot have it translated into multiple languages, and I can make the pdf generation create language specific PDFs of the different languages for people that need/want offline reading. -- Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com     Bret McDanelBelfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200http://www.trxtel.com the phone company that pays you!