[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Sep 21 14:31:09 PDT 2007

As Anthony had mentioned in another thread, we have heard your ongoing
complaints that there is not enough documentation, but we don't know what
kind of documentation you really want.  Please respond to this thread with
what information that you were not able to find on the wiki, that would help
you in using freeswitch.  If no one responds, GREAT!  Were done and don't
need to document anymore.  Otherwise, this is your opportunity to speak up
and say what is missing.

Mike