[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Lucia Rotger lrotger at aircomp.aero
Tue Sep 18 12:20:28 PDT 2007

Thanks. As of now there are a lot of options. A BRI/SIP gateway has been
suggested but as I'm starting out I'd like to narrow things down and keep
it simple. I think I'll go with Asterisk (gasp) and keep an eye over here
so I'm aware of the developments. Unfortunately I cannot contribute code
but I will set up a FS at home and if it works, let it handle some lines
at the office after BRI support comes up eventually.

When I get the feeling of FS I'll contribute to the wiki, and I'm hoping
to make it better. What's needed is a good and accurate reference of
everything it can do, examples are secondary and if that's the only thing
you see about an option it lets you wondering what more there is to that
particular option. But I agree wholeheartedly that writing documentation
for beta code is difficult.

I've set up an account at pbxes, it's quite interesting.

Best regards
Lucia