[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Lucia Rotger lrotger at aircomp.aero
Tue Sep 18 10:51:28 PDT 2007

Ok, I wasn't really sure you did from the wiki and that skews me in favor
of Asterisk. I understand Freeswitch is SIP only for the moment.

Finding a VoIP provider in Spain is easy but at the moment I prefer the
BRIs from my carrier; they are dedicated circuits and work well. Maybe in
the future it will be desirable to go VoIP as the price of expensive
BRI/PRI hardware can be saved.

Regards
Lucia