[Freeswitch-users] Mod_sofia loading fail

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 08:08:35 PDT 2007

That message usually indicates the the module has a dll dependancy that is not being satisfied.  Windows is not kind enough to explain what it's looking for in the error message so you will have to get some trace tools and figure out what the missing dll is.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm