[Freeswitch-users] distance of RTP packets

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Sep 17 08:31:21 PDT 2007

Copying debug configs over to release will cause different runtimes to be
run within the same process, and will almost definately cause segfaults.  If
you could step through your issues one at a time so we can address them
please.  Please provide full build log details from a fresh build to the
first problem.  This most likely will work much better on our bug tracker
jira.freeswitch.org.

Mike