[Freeswitch-users] Mod_sofia loading fail

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Sep 15 04:00:10 PDT 2007

Confirmed from http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365915.aspx.

Requirements

Client

Requires Windows Vista or Windows XP.

Server

Requires Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003.

This is in libssofia-sip in the su_localinfo.c file.  I have no major plans
to add support back in for windows 2000, but would be happy to look at
patches and work with the folks who do sofia-sip to get them merged in that
would fix this.  Mostly this would have to somehow handle at runtime or use
some other equivalent api, so it does not loose functionality on the newer
operating systems.

Mike