[Freeswitch-users] Looking for custom mod development/integration

Jonathan Palley jpalley at idapted.com
Wed Oct 31 20:55:06 PDT 2007

All -
   We are looking for someone to work with us at integrating the
Global IP Sound VE technology (http://gipscorp.com) into FreeSWITCH
(don't worry...we are handling the licensing).

   We are also doing integration of FreeSWITCH into our distributed
call center application built with Ruby on Rails (we're the
developers of telegraph.rubyforge.org library which we are making
work with FreeSWITCH) and would certainly be interested in an
"experienced" freeswitcher helping with that.

   We clearly will be contributing back to the community as we get
FreeSWITCH to work with our application.

   If any of these project interest you, please send me an email
(jpalley at idapted.com).

We are an American startup headquartered in Beijing, China.  More
info here (http://idapted.com) and here (http://englishquad.com).  It
does not matter where you work from.

Thanks -
Jonathan