[Freeswitch-users] Call problems

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:13:12 PDT 2007

A NULL pointer is returned from "d_contact =
sofia_glue_get_url_from_contact(tech_pvt->invite_contact, 1);" in
sofia_glue.c, line 589

That results in that switch_stristr on the line below tries to work
with a NULL pointer and crashes.

tech_pvt->invite_contact contains "sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.102:5060" here.

(I love Visual Studio remote debugging ;) )