[Freeswitch-users] Outbound gateway

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:34:27 PDT 2007

Hello

I got a couple of questions about sip and outbound gateways.

I've configured a gateway in the sofia config:

<gateways>
  <gateway name="sipgw2.thegateway.com">
    <param name="realm" value="sipgw2.thegateway.com">
  </gateway>
</gateways>

(I've replaced the real domain with a fake one)

They are not using username/password but are instead limiting the
access to my public ip address.

1. Do I need to configure anything more?
2. How can I see if the registration to the gateway have succeeded
3. Is it possible to debug just all proxy communication (and not all
internal sip communication)?
4. I trying to call with: "pa call
sofia/mydomain.com/sipgw2.thegateway.com/4670123456", is that correct?

Thanks,
  Jonas