[Freeswitch-users] Commercial Installations

Mike Murdock mmurdock at coppercom.com
Sat Oct 13 06:18:06 PDT 2007

We are in the process of publishing some performance numbers for a stock freeswitch build but in addition to the other guidelines you have received I would add this.

With a 64bit box w/ CENT/OS 5 and 4 GB mem you should be able to handle well over 1000 simultaneous calls to a diverse set of audio prompts. If you move your stock prompts to ram disk you should be able to handle 2000 simultaneous calls. Now depending upon what the rest of the IVR application does you may need cpu/ram/bandwidth/disk reserved for it.

The best I can tell you is set up a test bench and try it... thats what we did...