[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Wikipedia Article

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 07:53:36 PDT 2007

If they want history this article which was published in the first
issue of Open Source Telephony Magazine.

http://www.freeswitch.org/node/60

It was authored by me mostly because It's my account of why I started
the project.  I don't see how anyone is going to learn anything about
FreeSWITCH and make it into a notable article without asking me.
I can write a book about it, have it published and if everyone learns
about it from that book it's the same issue.  If they are willing to have entries for any open source software they should have separate rules for how they are presented or not have any on their site.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm