[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Oct 4 12:50:01 PDT 2007

On 10/4/07, Michael Collins <mcollins at fcnetwork.com> wrote:

> FYI, please don't start doing copy & paste operations and dump unchecked
> or unverified information into the new book.  The idea is that any
> information put into the new book is high quality, proof-read, and
> accurate.  Please check and re-check any information you intend to put
> into the new book.

Just to be clear, the premise for that is so that we dont end up with what
we currently have, something many have complained about.  By writing content
for the book, rather than creating a book from existing content the hope is
to get higher quality documentation.

As of yesterday the users guide has the most work done on it, which
admittedly isnt much, but I just did that yesterday and was still trying to
get things like a style guide done, and a list of what content needs to be
written.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200