[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:15:49 PDT 2007

Trixter have created a wiki page for the books.

He have also started with some book contents pages. It's an excellent
way to start. All stuff added to the index, by all, might not be
included in the final book, but it will give us a good hint of what we
need to include.

Help us adding sections and with the content order, to make the book
easy to understand.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Newbook