[Freeswitch-users] Capacity testing, seg fault OFFLIST

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Nov 29 13:46:55 PST 2007

The Big thing I wanted to see if your using Lumenvox this could be
name space collision because they pack and ship their own version of
libjs.so too.  I suspect this is what is going on.  But I want to
verify this to be sure.  Because we can do in excess of 100cps to
answer, play, hangup.. and do it with 10ms to 1second ALOC.  So I
really honestly suspect your issue is Lumenvox or Cepstral (since
you're using speech)

/b