[Freeswitch-users] mem leak and core dump

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 09:21:31 PST 2007

please disable the crash-protection option in switch.conf.xml
and execute the command 'ulimit -c unlimited' from your unix shell before you start freeswitch..

here are some other ulimits you may want to turn up for high-volume calls:

ulimit -d unlimited
ulimit -f unlimited
ulimit -i unlimited
ulimit -n 999999
ulimit -q unlimited
ulimit -u unlimited
ulimit -v unlimited
ulimit -x unlimited
ulimit -s unlimited
ulimit -l unlimited

also you can use the unix command "script" to log all the console output to a file so you can capture all of the output for us to examine.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm