[Freeswitch-users] wiki info

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixternospam at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Nov 20 14:52:36 PST 2007

I have created some templates for use in different pages.  I need your help
in placing them in appropriate places in the wiki content.

I have examples on my wiki page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Trixterso you can see them and
learn how to add them.

I have created some usage of different images to give you a feel for it on
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide

Please give me feedback on this, I think its better because it breaks up the
text in a way that makes it easier to read, it also more clearly identifies
what is a tip, what you should type, what is something to edit, etc.

Feel free to create new templates, the ones I did can be accessed via
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Category:Templates

In addition I plan on creating a few more for various bits of info which can
automagically add pages to categories, and do a few other things.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200